Thursday, April 21, 2005

Terrible Thursday

NYSE is merging up with another trading firm. All this mergers are shaking up the trading world. Analysts are surely rakin up money. And ordinary people couldn't care less. Trading is an interesting career ;)





Attack with the Billion Degree Dragon(and watch your opponent run like someone with is under attack and is frightened by that attack!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WICKEEDDD! LOL! I nearly fell of my chair I saw the title of this cool comic!

ATTACK OF THE BILLION DEGREE DRAGON AND WATCH YOUR OPPONENT RUN LIKE SOMEONE WHICH IS UNDER ATTACK AND IS FRIGHTENED BY THAT ATTACK

Doesn't the title send shivers down your spine?

It's not really my cup of tea to make fun of other's english language deficiencies (is my spelling correct? heheh) since mine is no better but THIS, is just waaay too much to handle. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger gerrycho said...

i didn't got the message that joke is conveying until my fifth visit... there s really something wrong with my analytical skills...

ok im gone...
(stop the otap na...)

1:48 PM  
Blogger jpibay said...

hey gerry, great to have you on-board! hehehe, it's just stress.Blogging is a great way of relieving it.

1:03 PM  
Blogger gerrycho said...

right on jp!

brrr... so cold...
when i have decided to create my blog, it felt like... wow! now i can have people see it my way... or read for that matter...

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home