Wednesday, August 13, 2003

the place is silent now. Except the hum of the fan, beside me ( they turn off airconditioning at night) , the taps of my keyboard and the occasional beeping of the security door nearby (due to owls like me spending some time with their loved workunits) there is nothing. all silence. I looked out the window, theres the big guitar sign, the landmark, the glorious glorietta, I can even smell the aroma of caffeine of starbucks from here. (sadly, I cant afford. Got no bucks, even a star :( ) Ahh there is manong again with his floor scrubber ( I dont know what in the earth it is called :) ) Time for me to leave. This is madness. Cant think clearly..... its getting dark...... My head ..... so light................fading......... !@#$!@# PEOPLECODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wahhhhhhhh hu hu hu hu ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home