Monday, August 11, 2003

Here I am again in the four corners of my cube after usual weekend expecting a usual week ahead me. The only out of the ordinary events which happened to me today is that I went to the office unsually late(very) at around 11:30 in the morning. Talk about being late. My officemates are even shocked that went to the office at all. Well, thats me, the ever work(?)-minded person that I am. Next, I received an email from an old classmate which I never expected to reply. It was a good feeling that somehow someone has still you in their mind after the time has erased the others. I was actually planning to continue my narration of my ideal mornings but somehow work has gotten in the way. Maybe, If the time and inspiration is right, the blue moon is shining brightly in the night sky. Wait, I hate to deviate from train of thoughts that I do plan to share but a significant event has just occured( ha ha ha Do I sound like a wideyed news caster?), Listen, do you hear something? If you hear something..nothing to be afraid of, but on contrary, the cube around me is silent, around 5 to 10 secs silent. You may ask what is so peculiar about that? Well, nothing really. Its just that, our office is never silent. much more in Lunch time?. And I dont know maybe its just me or wild imagination, It feels eery. Man, the Haloween is still long a way to go. whoa it lunch time, go to feed my instestinal pets he he he!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home