Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I was sitting on a bench last Saturday night at the park near the 6750. I was just enjoying the view, the trees, the serenity, the projectiles whizzing by from the guns of the military soldiers taking over a nearby hotel. BAM! The person sitting beside my bench suddenly slouched DEAD. from a bullet wound on the head. Life can be so tragic. But hey wait, this cannot be happening..the coup did not succeed and the mutinous soldiers didnt fire a single shot and I was never sitting on a bench at the park near the 6750 on a Saturday Night. This was just a pigment of my imagination. This is not rea.... WHAM blood spurted all over the pavement as another innocent civilian, a casualty of this senseless mutiny or imagination. THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING! ITS ALREADY OVER! Hell, I must be dreaming. That's it!! This is just a dream nay a nightmare I must wakeup before I go 6 feet below the ground. YOU THERE! I turned and saw a Magdalo soldier with a carbine aimed directly at me. All sanity and rational thinking left me, and my instict to survive took over my physical being. My legs began to run and cold sweat began pouring over my whole body in an instant. But before I can recover my senses, BAM! I feel the burning lead tear through my flesh at my back, passing though my instestines, barely missing the liver and as my mouth began to form a scream.. I woke up. I looked around ensuring that indeed just a dream. I still can feel the imaginary pain and touched my back where the imaginary bullet went through. Ahh, what a relief. The only real thing was the sweat. I was drenched all over. I decided to get a cold drink at the kitchen. As I the water refreshes my dried mouth, my gray matter began to work. I wonder made my subconscious mind formulate such hellish dream. Maybe the recent events just affected me so much that it embedded itself on my subconscious mind. But whatever the reason is, honestly I feel bad because after all there will be work tommorow. May God forgive me for thinking like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home