Tuesday, August 05, 2003

The new day.. ahhh. There is really nothing like cup of fresh taster's choice coffee and a hot pandesal on the breakfast table outside the garden. With the birds busily chriping on a nearby coconut tree busily starting their day and the cool morning breeze which caresses not only your body but seems to touch your very soul. If you will look up, you will can still see light crimson colored sky as the dawn breaks on the east. Ah, there is Mama Binda ... probably going to the market with trusty basket. Tata Luis!! kmsta? ahh, There is our friendly Jeepney driver as he plows the street for his daily route. There is dad, seated on the couch, dead serious watching the latest news on the CNN. "Bauya na raw si nono mo ta migkaon na!" Mom's voice. There are two types of voice mom has. One is the soothing voice like which every mother has but hers is a special one. And the other is voice like a thunder. A commanding presence which you would be very foolish to go against. But today its a combination of both. I felt a little guilt just watching her from here, as she prepares her obra, our breakfast. Theres in nothing special about the breakfast meal, just my favorite smoked spam, sampagita rice, with fresh hot cocoa. I love Mom. :) Then there are my two sisters forever quarelling. Sometimes annoying. They seem to quarrel at almost everything from household chores assigment to who has a better looking spoon. Ahh... the good old times. How I wish all my mornings would be like this. Forever frozen into eternity. But you have to move on. As your life change so, does your mornings. OOps I have to stop the melacholy for the bosses are already here. I wish I could continue, let see if I can continue later.......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home