Sunday, April 17, 2005

Another take on my blog's revival..... :)




A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.....
(insert Star Wars music here)
For the past years, the dyebai blog was a chronicle of pure nonsense, illogical, baloney,gibberish,mad ramblings during the old republic.
It is then seduced by the dark side of the force and ... it died.
But it was resurrected as part of the evil empire. (And it's full of crap than ever :))







Darth Me: Lord Dyebai

Darth Dyebai: Yes Master?

Darth Me:RIIISSEEEE (cough...cough! that's the last time i'll do a darth sidious voice)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(breathing.....breathing......)
And so the dyebai blog was consumed by the dark force.

Star Wars 3 is still a full month month away, but the mania has already taken over the whole world. I have read an article on the net, about a guy living outside a movie house just to be ensure he get's to see it on the first day. Last time I heard about him, the local police is thinking throwing him out the sidewalk for sanitary and security reasons. Poor dude. Here's another one, star wars fans already lining up in a movie house in LA for days, when fox studio decided to open it somewhere else. Talk about major bummer.
Anyway, I found a link to a website which shows awesome screens from the movie. I have to warn you though, it contains heavy spoilers! I mean REAL HEAVY SPOILERS.
Remember my young padawan, discipline is the first virtue you must learn on the path to becoming a Jedi knight.


I give in to the dark side of the force

By the way, on the image above, I just noticed darth vader's arms were a littly stumpy compared to his body. hehee la lang.

random babble:

What is a dyebai? Why does it rhyme with a Jedi? It it something you watch in a movie? While eating a cookie?

crap. i suck at poetry

That's it for now. I'll have to load my flash light a new pair batteries for some jedi sword fights tonight.

te te te di tete di tete (insert star wars theme again)





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. =) cute...which reminds me, i still owe you for rice.

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home