Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tech Tuesday

I was supposed to log my rant regarding the recent acquisition of Macromedia (Flash,Dreamweaver,etc...) by ADOBE(Illustrator and the notorious Putoshop) but I need to give in to some priorities. Plus, I need to clear my head off with any emotions so as not to influence it.

Until now, my profile section is as clean as the room beside ours(The projects moved to LIBRAN, and we're following suit next week. dayum.). I decided to link my website of 2 un-updated years instead. It pretty much gives itsy-bitsy details about me. I removed some sections for a reason. I'll put them back soon as I'm done fixing the site.



Note: The website's main purpose is to pass myself as a competent IT graduate. :)
Just a little something to add to my resume.

1 Comments:

Blogger jpibay said...

Great! Just what I really need. More reasons to be not motivated to work. :) Thank you Mia.






Mia told me to.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home