Saturday, April 23, 2005

I am not liking this. I am not liking this at all. Is there any reason to like this a single bit? NONE. NADA.ZILCH! I don't want to act like a kid, who's throwing tantrums because his mom and dad did not buy him his favorite toy, but that's what I feel right now.

Our team just bid adieu to Ayala Tower 1 office building and moved to (teeeeet). From one of the most accessible places in Makati to the most obscure office location of our company. As of the moment, i'm typing this post on my new cube area. Well, what can I say about the journey going here? I walked for almost half an hour, going through 2 underpasses, under the sweltering heat of the sun, almost got bumped by a speeding car on the first street I have to cross, and nearly busted my eardrums by that cursed drilling beside the road. YEP, the journey was just great. And I get to do it everyday!!(yay!) Now, after some suspicious glances of the guards here, I finally made it to my cube(heaven). The place was the smallest compared to the last 2 office areas I've been into. The place is just cramped, the passageway inside the cube is just enough for a one person. I'm feeling a little claustraphobic, since my space is a little far from the window. The pantry? Consistent with the diagram given to us before, you really had to go out the room,pass through the guard, and walk to a narrow hallway before you reach it. Crap. I may need to store more stuffs on my bin. The pantry should have been a little bigger since, it's the only one in the floor. The washroom(being next to the pantry), unfortunately, is also small.(well, what do I expect?).

Sigh! I'm thinking the move to CUBAO is a better option than this, at least the place is accessible and the place is much spacious (since it's a friggin mall). The only concern was the security. The place was just teeming lowlives (heck, it's even a concern here too).






Oh well, queserasera. I've just got to deal with this. This MAY result to a better work/life style.(so hopeful).

1 Comments:

Blogger jpibay said...

The elavator here just scares the wits out of me! I always hear some creaking noises everytime I ride it. Some people even doubt that it has sensor to prevent people from getting pinned between the doors!

I need to know where the stairs are.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home