Tuesday, May 10, 2005

OH. MY. GULAY.




Johnny Blaze's Motorcycle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
GHOST RIDER YAHOOOOO!
GHOSTRIDER the movie is currently filming down under with Nicholas Cage as Johnny Blaze. I was eagerly waiting for the next SUPERMAN movie but this just takes the cake. The motorcycle's design was just wicked but I rather prefer the second bike ridden by Dan Ketch(GHOSTRIDER II). Actually, I prefer the second ghost rider. I wish the visual effects could be as good as the SPAWN. 2 Midnight Sons down(Blade and GR), more to go? (I hope).

Too bad my GR comics suffered a hellfire (burned). :(

HOLLYWOOD BETTER NOT MESS THIS ONE UP!


More of Ghost Rider the movie


It seems the Hollywood is running out of ideas.

Good for marvel. Much better for us comic junkies. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jpibay said...

hmmm... you have a point. It's hard to imagine mr.cage playing a biker dude. I was thinking hugh jackman is more suitable for this role.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home