Sunday, May 08, 2005

"Really?! We're going to disney land? Wooopeeee!!" I can still remember that glassy-eyed look I have when I learned that my aunt is planning to tour us to the mickey mouse's kingdom. It was a dream of every snot eating, saliva dripping kid(I only salivate but I didn't eat snot ever :)) to meet the disney characters he gets to watch every Saturday morning. I was so excited. I plan to have my picture taken with Mickey and Minnie. Meet Donald and his nephews. Kick some villain arse especially the old magician who kidnapped pinocchio.

But it never happened. I guess some issues happened along the way.My aunt instead sent me a mickey mouse watch to make up for it. That's ok. I still have something to look forward to. Maybe I get to meet pumba and timon too. (And sing hakuna matata forever).


And besides, Disney Land HongKong will be opening up soon. I may opt to go there instead if time permits(argh) and have the dough.(double arghh). With former cellmates having operation there, I might even get a place to crash in. Haha! That's a little far-off plan yet. It may not happen again. But if it does happen the first thing im gonna do is....RIDE THIS UBERCOOL TRAIN AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WOOOOOO!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The interior just blows me away. (Or I am so, just used riding MRT). I can't wait to find out how many mickey heads are there inside. Those seats just makes wanna lie down, stretch out and sleep.(while sucking my thumb)

If only MRT could upgrade their coaches this look. I'll definitely taking it everyday.
(On a second thought, considering the behaviour of people riding MRT, it should stay that way)

4 Comments:

Blogger gerrycho said...

who wishes to be a kid forever and do peter pan now ei dyeips.

nagpaparamdam lang hummmm... =)

12:28 PM  
Blogger jpibay said...

me...do a Peter Pan? nah. I want to be Superman, no a Centurion, no Guyver, no a transformer, etc......

8:44 PM  
Blogger gerrycho said...

wow... i don't even know Centurion and Guyver... who are they...? are they even included in the colorful world of the superfriends?

2:20 PM  
Blogger jpibay said...

Centurions, the "power extreme guys". Guyver the manga character with a mondo alien armor. He's kinda like a power ranger sans the corny head and arm movements. Man, my age is showing up. hehehe

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home