Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I never heard of Sin City comics until I've seen the huge movie posters and heard people talking about it on the boards. The first thing I noticed was the cast. Bruce Willis, Clive Owens,Mickey Rourke(one of meanest,coolest bad guys there is) and Elijah Wood(!?) (What in the world is he doing in this movie?) and the babes, Jessica Alba and that fast furious Jap girl. Well, I thought, that's kinda heavy for a cast. Not bad at all. And then I saw the name, Robert Rodriquez. Whoa, the director of EL MARIACHI coolness will be handling this one? Wow! Maybe I should see this afterall.


Just saw the trailer and wow, the cast become heavier! Didn't feature much action scenes but it showed some of Robert's signature camera-work.
I just hope more it'll be as good as the mariachi. I also liked the Spawn cartoon like atmosphere of gloom,goons,guns and gore. This movie just became a must-see.
(If only I can find a cheapah movie house around here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home