Sunday, January 13, 2008

The New Year

2007 had been a rollercoaster ride for me. There were ups and downs. The downs took the lion's share of the 2007 cake, but the few ups definitely what mattered most. I don't regret having experienced these downs since it brought with it revelations and realizations about me and the kind of world I live in. Some are good but some doesn't paint a pretty picture. But hey, it's fact of life that needs facing, so be it. There were lessons learned, and most of it, thru the hard way. But still, I'm grateful for having shown these truths. And then there were ups, only few, subtle, silent moments BUT wonderful, beautiful, heaven-sent even. It may seem insignificant now, but I'm sure the future, my future, will be shaped by these ups and boy, can't I wait.

At the end, 2007 may have been pretty chaotic in general ,but it was still a year to thank God for. Good Health,Great Family, Friends which mattered most, I felt greedy to have asked for more.





I may have been depressed,neurotic,confused,lost in 2007 but now:




Much better.

1 Comments:

Blogger gerrycho said...

thanks for the explanation jp...
i have dealt about it long time ago -- all of it i really now consider as a big as in big gift in disguise. i sure need closure to that episode and i really appreciate it. :D

good times!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home