Saturday, November 12, 2005

I promised myself to never turn into the dark side.
I believed that there are certain things that should not be bought like principles and ideals.
I know that there are truths which have been revealed to me and I should value these truths and create a better life.
I was idealistic.

I turned into the darkside.
I sold my principles and ideals for 50 cents a kilo (You'll get a discount if you buy 2).
I plastered a pair of hundred bills on my eyes.
I became pragmatism.

It's really fcu!@#$ up world where people have to choose between money and everything else.

out.

2 Comments:

Blogger jpibay said...

Argh. I thought it would be easy. But it didn't went down smoothly. I need a drink.(hehehe jk)

12:25 AM  
Blogger -gbert- said...

Ei dude, looking at your point of view, yes we do make mistakes. And it's cool as long as we learn from it. Hey! What cant kill you will make you stronger. Hmmmm, so you didnt make a mistake after all! Dude, some blessings are not sugar-coated. Just be patient and prayerful. God will surely give you something. Have a blessed new year!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home